Play Gear Up is now on Steam. Gear Up is available for PC, Mac and Linux.
Gear Up is a multiplayer game where you build customized tanks and battle online opponents in deathmatch, team deathmatch and conquest. Crawl the arena in devious spider legs, escape with your trusty jetpack or serve your opponents a healthy dose of proximity mines as you design with over one million different combinations. If you design 10 new tanks every day, you will still have new combinations to try in the next 250 years!
- Master the art of propulsion – Will you go for the rumbling caterpillar tracks, swoop across the arena using wind turbines or let loose the smell of burning rubber with go-kart tires?
- Adapt your arsenal of weaponry – Do you prefer the cold steel of the minigun or the heartwarming sensation of the flamethrower? Will you fall for the old world charm of a thundering bronze cannon or does the electric zapping of the tesla generator tickle your mind?
- Wage war your way – Regardless if you deploy the body of a Russian submarine, blend into the background with stealth generators or love giving your opponents the dry taste of gunpowder with a barrage of missiles - the choice is yours to make.
- Battle up to 16 players online
- Play Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Conquest
- Massive customization with over one million different combinations of parts
- Arcade physics simulation
- Leaderboards and achievements
- Built on in-house game engine "Traktor"